The LibertyCon 33 Charity Auction is going on right now on the Discord page. Here are the instructions as found on the LibertyCon Discord Page.
100% of the bids will go towards the LC33 Charity of Choice: Downside Up Inc
Welcome to the LibertyCon33 Charity Auction!
Here are some instructions for this Discord auction to get everyone started.
• All times shown are Eastern Daylight Time
• All auctions go live immediately following Opening Ceremonies (5-6pm EDT on Eventeny – linked below https://www.eventeny.com/events/libertycon-1282/?action=schedule-item&action_ops[item_id]=5567)
• For easy navigation, you can see all items up for auction in the #auction-lobby with brief descriptions and links to the individual auction channels
• Auctions are color coded based on time of closing
o :red_circle: closes at 11pm EDT Saturday 6/26/21
o :yellow_circle: closes at 10am EDT Sunday 6/27/21
o :green_circle: closes at 12pm EDT Sunday 6/27/21
• Please keep bids in even dollar amounts
• Be prepared to provide your email address and potentially your shipping address if you win an auction
• You MUST have Paypal or Venmo in order to pay for your auction items
• Please use the following format in order to bid on an item:
o Full Name o Bid Amount
• Closing Time means NO FURTHER BIDS AT THAT TIME
o (Ex. Closing Time 11pm means the highest bid received at 11:00pm is the winner)
• If at closing time there are two bids for the same amount posted with the same time stamp, the first shown will be the winner
• Discord allows users to edit their messages but please DO NOT use this feature. Any bids showing that they have been “Edited” will be disqualified. If you make a typo, you can delete your message and repost• Winners will be notified via Discord and further information/payment will be processed at that time
• All winning bids should be paid no later than Monday June 28, 2021 – 12pm EDT o If the winning bid is not received by that time, the auction will be offered to the next highest bidder
• In case you’re not familiar with the term – a Tuckerization is where the author will name a character after you