Should I hire a Wikipedia page editor or make changes on my Wikipedia page mysel

Home Forums LibertyCon 31 Forum Should I hire a Wikipedia page editor or make changes on my Wikipedia page mysel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Debra Gray
    Participant

Hi everyone. I would like to tell you that I have recently published my novel, and it had been a great hit. The novel was well received by everyone, and I got many positive responses. I have just observed that someone also had created the Wikipedia page of my novel already, so I went through it and I think they missed out a few important details. I was hoping if my book is getting a Wikipedia page, why not include all the credible details about it. Now, I am stuck in making a decision that whether I should take the Wikipedia editing service from a professional Wikipedia editing agency or should I do it myself. I am really very confused, which is why I am seeking for some help and guidance. What do you think I should do? Please provide your opinions in comments. I will be waiting for the useful responses.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.