My friend needs to hire a ghost writer for travel fiction novel

Home Forums LibertyCon 31 Forum My friend needs to hire a ghost writer for travel fiction novel

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel P. Lynch
    Participant

My friend is looking for the best ghost writer that is able to write about the travel fiction. She has this great knowledge about many cities of the world, and she also possess amazing writing skills, but still she needs external help to write the book. She is looking for the ghost writer for hire who can write along with her. As she told me that she is also planning to have the writer be named as the co-author of the book as well. Can someone kindly let me know the best ghost writer that can do the quality work, someone that she can hire shortly? https://www.professionalghostwriter.com/

Sharell williams
    Participant

I have no experience in similar work, but I have experience in copywriting and extensive travel experience, additionally I run my travel blog. It seems to me that my skills may be enough to help your friend with this genre of work. But constant dialogue and interaction will be important for me. I have a professional resume from zipjob and I can put together my portfolio so that your friend can assess my skills. So I will be glad if you share her contacts with me.

John Gust
    Participant

hey rytksgiuwsjdklj essaygdre3t gyasjdoiw

• This reply was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by  John Gust.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by  John Gust.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.