Unlike years before, the 2018 LibertyCon Christmas Party will be by invite only for Staff, Pros, Friends, and Family.
This party will not be at a hotel. This year, the party will be at the Rich and Tish Groller Lake House! Their home is about 20 minutes, or so, from downtown Chattanooga.
For Rich and Tish, this is a two-fer party. Rather than spending their 40th Wedding Anniversary in Europe, they have chosen to celebrate their 40th with Friends and Family!!!
The address: 131 Snow Bird Ln., Graysville, TN 37338
The December LC Meeting will happen at 2pm.
The Christmas Party will happen soon after. Partying and merriment will happen throughout the evening. There will even be breakfast in the morning!
Please bring a dish for a side, the Main Course Meat will be provided!
email Fritz what you will want to bring, and he will update this page accordingly.
Fritz email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please bring a chair. Rich and Tish are just starting to move stuff into their new home. The house is a little bare (for now) and there won’t be enough seating for everyone. Any kind of portable chair will do.
This is a big house. There is PLENTY of crash space for everyone, but folks will need to bring their own chairs and crashing materials (sleeping bags, air mattresses, tents, campers, etc.)
A few miles away from their home are two hotels which start around $80/night
– Holiday Inn Express: https://goo.gl/maps/nGnkD54biv12
– Sleep Inn and Suites: https://goo.gl/maps/U5KaN64z4ZC2
– and others: Click Here for More Hotels and Motels in the area
SMALL CHARITY AUCION
As we do every Christmas Party, there will be a small charity auction. If you have an item you would like to donate to the auction, please bring it. All proceeds will go towards the LC 32 Charity of Choice, A Smile For Troops
FOOD CALL SOUND OFF
(this is what has been emailed to Fritz thus far)
- Vonn, ConSuite Director Extraordinaire, has said: “And I’ll have a bunch of stuff. I’m headed up there on the 10th and will stay with Tish until Sunday. Lots of cooking, prepping, and decorating”
- Wendy and Chris Woods are bringing desserts. (don’t know what kinds, she just said several.)
- Martha Knowles: Salad
- Peggey Rowland: Egg Salad and an inedible stringy teenager
- Robin Seaman: Black Bean Salad and an inedible smelly athlete teenager
- William Roberts: Sauerkraut Balls, Black Bean Avocado Dip, and Yule Mead (Cranberry)
- Stephanie and Doc Osborn: A variety of Chips and Salsa
- Fritz and Stacy: Col. Fritz’s Spinach Dip and Sassy Saturday Cheese Dip
- Margaret Smarekar and Mom: Their scrumptious Beans and Kilbasa
- Brandy Spraker: Vegetable Casserole. Rumor has it she’s also bringing a stash of wine.
- Linda Bolgeo: Sweet Potato Casserole
- Matthew Fanny: 3 2-liters of Coke Zero
- Misty Gutierrez and Crew: Chili and Crackers
- Will McAmis: Rolls
- Terri Harry: a few 2-Liters of Soda